Courtney Davenport, Principal
Nathan Espy, Assistant Principal
Pamela Cloud, Dean of Students
Dear MPMS Students and Parents,
As we embark on our time away from the building, I would first remind you to be safe and adhere to recommendations from our government regarding this pandemic. I know that there may be some questions regarding school work and nutrition; so I would like to share some pertinent information with you.
As of now, students will be away from MPMS through Friday, 3/27/2020. On campus classes are scheduled to resume on Monday, 3/30/2020. Also, this is the start of a new Nine Week Grading Period and we will treat it as such. Assignments for all academic classes will be available through Google Classroom beginning Tuesday, 3/17/2020. Special instructions regarding this process are now posted on our school website.
Regarding nutrition, TCS (Thomasville City Schools) will have a feeding program consisting of a Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch at Harper Elementary School and Scott Elementary School between 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM.
Bag lunches and Grab and Go Breakfast for the next day will be delivered at the following sites:
- Cherokee Homes(11:00-11:10 AM)
- Wildwood Apartments(11:15 AM-11:20 AM)
- Greentree Apartments(11:20-11:25 AM)
- Old Publix Shopping Center(11:25-11:30 AM)
- Abbey Lake Apartments(11:35-11:40 AM)
- Lotto Corner Store(11:50-11:55 AM)
- Normal Park Apartments(12:00-12:10 PM)
- Varnedoe Area (National Guard)(12:15-12:25 PM)
- Eastside Church(11:00-11:05 AM)
- St. Luke Church(11:10-11:15 AM)
- Faircloth Homes(11:20-11:25 AM)
- Hunters Chase Apartments(11:30-11:40 AM)
- Villa North Apartments(11:45 AM-11:55 AM)
- Wood Valley(12:00-12:10 PM)
- Douglass Gym(12:15-12:20 PM)
- Flipper Homes(12:25-12:35 PM)
If there are any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 229.225.2628.
Thank you and be well.